This is the coupon that a very nice lady came and gave me just out of the blue!!
When I went upstairs for my appointment, I was instructed to sign in and let the relaxing begin....
This is the sign in sheet, where I got to choose all the services I wanted. Call me greedy... I chose them all!!!
This is the waiting room. Notice how I have my choose of comfy seats and some reading material to boot....
But, I didn't have to wait long at all, even though they offered some interesting reading material....
This was the comfy bed where I got my massage....
The room was full of candles giving off wonderful smells (and yes, she did ask permission before lighting them)
During the spa day, I was treated to frozen yogurt and hot tea. What a wonderful treat!!
This was my comfy chair for relaxing while I got my facial and nails done.....and enjoyed my treats....
My choices of massage lotions....
The sound machine played soothing sounds in the background...
This was my warm robe and slippers that I slipped into after my relaxing soak in the tub....
My bath tub with candles lit all around. She even had 2 swimsuits out for me to pick which one I wanted to wear....
My choice of bath balls/fizzes/powders/etc...
And my choice of nail polish for my manicure...
You may not recognize the relaxed version of myself, but here I am after my massage, bath, manicure, hair, and makeup...
And a picture of my nails....and a happy smile!!!
I love my kids all the time, but I really enjoy when they do something special for someone else, and I got to be the recipient of all their special attention today!! We had such a great time together...well, truthfully I probably had more fun than her, but still..... Thanks for the wonderful memories and precious time together Jennifer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment