Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had an unusual Thanksgiving this year.  Instead of going to Mom’s for Thanksgiving dinner, we went to David and Lori’s house to spend the day with them. So, for the first time ever we were all together for Thanksgiving meal with Bill’s family.  It was very nice to be able to see everyone and get to catch up with our loved ones. We were missing Brandon and Michelle and her family but everyone was able to come.

That evening, we went to Dad and Sarah’s house to spend the evening with them. 

We are blessed beyond measure and count our friends and family among our biggest blessings! Thank you for sharing on this journey with us!! Thank you Lord for our many blessings!

 

And for the first time possibly ever, I did NOT go Christmas shopping on Black Friday.  I didn’t even really look at the sales papers, but I sure did sleep well that night. 

No comments: