Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

We did a non-monetary Valentine's day this year so we had to be creative in showing our love to each other in non-money ways.

 
Here was Jennifer's breakfast:
Get it?? Of course, you see the smiley face but the eyes represent I the heart represents love and the banana smile represents U for I LOVE YOU!!  She liked it!!

Then I made one for Justin and he actually got breakfast in bed....

He doesn't care for boiled eggs but loves kiwi, so his was a little different.  He LOVED his breakfast in bed!!


This is the last day of 15 year old Jennifer...isn't she beautiful?!?

We had a family candlelight dinner in the DINING Room (which is special for us!) with huge steaks that I got from Costco (Dale did a delicious job grilling them) and Red velvet cake for dessert. It was yummy in our tummy!!

I love my kids, my husband, my family, my friends, and my LORD!! Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: