I have been so excited to get my 2010 yearbooks in the last few weeks. As I may have shared, when I was scrapbooking my goal was always to be less than 3 years behind!! Yes, that was my goal, and I was failing at it most of the time. So, I am always extra excited to have the last year finished and books in hand in the first 6 weeks of the new year.
I made a blog book to cover the year's details. It turned out to be 88 pages long and I love it!! It was super easy and just required about 10 minutes worth of editing. The kids and family are enjoying looking at it.
And then I made the 2010 yearbook through my website http://www.storybooksbycindy.com/ and loved how it turned out too. This really covers more of the highlights of the year and goes month by month along with some special events throughout the year. I proudly present our 2010 yearbook to you:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=1632534&productId=11&sponsorID=365353
While this project took a little more time, I think it turned out beautiful!! The two books together will help us remember the year better than we might have without them.
And, if you are interested in learning more about how you can make wonderful projects out of your beautiful photos, I will be glad to help you out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment