Thursday, December 15, 2011

Jennifer's first dance concert

Jennifer was super excited about her first dance concert at the beginning of this month. Actually, its not her first dance concert, but her first at her new school. So, they have been working everyday to get ready and they all did a SUPER job. I am telling you these kids just amaze me every time I watch them. If you have a chance, check out some of their pictures at http://www.cccepa.com/CCCEPA%20Gallery/?folder=The%202011-2012%20Gallery/Fall%20Dance%20Concert/&file=Picture-011.jpg You can scroll through the pictures but Jennifer is in pictures 340,348,370,1096,1107,1112,1114,1125,1128,1142,1146,1146-1510. She had a ballet piece and a jazz piece.  In the jazz pictures, she seemed to be behind someone each time.  In the ballet piece, she was in a yellow skirt and was more upfront as you can tell.


Me, Mom, Dale, Justin, Gabby, Courtney, and 2 of Jennifer's friends went to the Friday night show. We had a car full of people. We went to Zaxby's for dinner and then rode over there. Coming home, we had 8 of us in the van.  Saturday, it was just Jennifer and I. Both nights were awesome!!  Each night I go to something, I am learning more of the kid's and parent's names and a little bit about them. Jennifer is already looking forward to the next dance concert in the Spring.

No comments: