The play went great! All of the kids and adults did a great job. I got to see it 5 times out of the 6 performances and never got tired of it. I always love to watch Jennifer do what she loves!! I even got to be a backstage Mom for the first time at Elm Street and it was eyeopening to see what all goes on behind the scenes. Those kids not only learn their lines and parts and cues, but get themselves on stage when they should be, turn lights on and off, do set changes, costume changes, and help each other with "quick" costume changes. Jennifer, Ally, and I were wiping all of Austin's makeup off with wipes while he changed shirts and costume pieces. It amazes me that even the little kids know what to do and when to do it.
Here are some pictures of some of the people who came out to see her. It always pleases her to see her "fans" after each show.
![]() |
| Brentview neighbors |
![]() |
| Queen Susan |
| Aslan |
| Mrs. Mcready chastises the children |
![]() |
| Jennifer singing her solo |
![]() |
| Love her expression! |
![]() |
| Singing |
![]() |
| Opening number |
| It's a grand old house! |
| "CHILDREN!!!!" |
![]() |
| The wardrobe |
![]() |
| Jenn and Ally |
![]() |
| White Witch |
| Young and Older Susan |
| Beaver family |
| Bows |
| Kings and Queens |
They always circle up before each show and go over notes and warm up. I love that they always say a prayer before each performance.














No comments:
Post a Comment