I forgot to take the before pictures, but take my word for it when I
say that this is a big improvement. I threw away some stuff, organized a
bunch of stuff, labeled everything, and even dusted the shelves off. It looks great to me!!

This is MOE! Dale caught the biggest fish in the Kuglar lake many years ago the day after Christmas. It was one of Dale's first time fishing and Dad about had a coronary when he realized that Dale had caught the beloved big fish they had named MOE. Literally, Moe rolled up on the bank when Dale pulled him in because it was sooo cold that he couldn't even fight being caught. Everyone was so impressed with his fishing skills. :) We had to get him stuffed! I think he weighed in around 10 pounds, which is pretty big for a bass. He hangs in a special place in our basement. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment