
Justin's first season of baseball (outside of church baseball) ended last week. I admit I was worried that Justin would tire of going to baseball all the time as he enjoys being at home. But, he really enjoyed it. Part of that was because Coach Brett(our friend) was his Coach and his son Blake was on the team. But a big part was because Daddy was one of the assistant coaches! This was Dale's first coaching experience and he enjoyed it as well. He always wanted to play baseball when he was a little boy and was never able to play on a team. They both had a great time this season and Justin learned a lot and his skills improved greatly!!
Here are some pictures of my baseball slugger this season:
Here are some pictures of my baseball slugger this season:


Some of him in the outfield:


And sometimes it makes the game more exciting when you can't see where the ball actually is!
I can't blame him. Some of those kids hit that ball hard!! Justin got hit with a pitch almost every game and came home with some nice big bruises. He hasn't quite mastered getting out of the way of the ball, but he came a long way this season. Thanks Coach Brett and Daddy!!
2 comments:
WOW!! You got some great shots of him in action....Did you use your camera or did you get still photos from a video?
Mary, the ones I took with my camera weren't near as good. They had a photographer come and take a bunch of pictures of the kids while they played and then offered to sell them. I'm a sucker for pictures of my precious kids!!
Post a Comment