Thursday, October 30, 2008

Locks of love

When school ended this year, Jennifer got a haircut. Actually we all got haircuts that day at my haridresser's house. But Jennifer got the major cut in an attempt to donate her hair to Locks of Love. It has to be 10 inches and Jennifer's was more like 8-9 inches but when you straighten the curls out, it was around 10 inches. We were advised to send it in anyway and see if they could use it. Jennifer really does have beautiful hair, but doesn't really enjoy taking care of it yet.


Above was before the haircut, obviously. My hairdresser has been cutting and styling my hair for several years now and she is a real blessing to me.


Christine cut and cut and did a wonderful job on Jennifer's hair. It was a little shorter than she would have liked, but it was pretty.










And of course, Justin's haircut was cute too!! I am very proud of her for donating her hair to kids that cannot grow their own for medical reasons. This is the second time that she has donated hair(10 inches the first time!!) to Locks of Love. Well, truth be told, the hair only made it to Locks of Love the first time. The cats got a hold of her hair which has to be tied together in a pony tail holder while we were on vacation and had a really good time with it. There was hair all over the floor when we came home. I tried(really, I did!!) to put the little pieces of hair back together, but I was not successful. Anyway, I am still proud of her and she looked beautiful!!















1 comment:

Frances said...

Hey girl! I happened to see that someone was checking my blog from this site...and I followed it to your new blog! I am so happy that you are jumping on the blogging wagon! I'll put it on my google reader and definately keep up with the 4 Jones'.

Frances