

Well, the US is getting ready to elect a new president. Tensions are high and political emails are rampant. We are expecting record turnouts to vote. Early voting lines have been reporting waits of 2 1/2 -3 hours. So, Dale & I decided to vote in the comfort of our own home. We received a letter from one of our representatives who gave us the form to vote at home-without any reason at all!! My main reason was to avoid the lines and not have to go out with the kids on election day waiting for hours. Now I know we should teach our kids the importance of voting and I would go that day if I needed to, but they KNOW how we feel about the voting process and how important it is. Both kids know how we are voting and why. And both kids are voting in school. It will be an eventful day next Tuesday. Please be in prayer for our country and if you haven't already voted, go VOTE.
No comments:
Post a Comment