Saturday, May 8, 2010

FINAL NIGHT OF JOSEPH


Tonight is the FINAL performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. All of the kids have done an AMAZING job in this musical. They have performed this show 6 times in front of audiences after tonight. This show will be a dinner theatre catered by Maggiano's Little Italy. Dale, Justin, and I are serving dinner tonight. I can't wait to see it again-for the 6th and final time. You would think I would get tired of watching the same thing over and over again, but I don't. It is live theater after all, so each performance is just a little different. And this will be the last time ever performing in CFT for 2 special students as they are graduating from High School this year.
I will post more about the play later, but wanted to do a quick post about it.

No comments: