My friend Karla lives in SC now but her and I used to work at the VA together for many years. I hadn’t seen her in a while but got to see her twice this summer.
Angela’s(another friend from work) Dad passed away around Memorial Day and Karla and her son Malachi came down and spent the night with us (with 3 hours notice!) and went to the funeral. Karla and I stayed up late into the night catching up with each other’s lives.
Then she came back with her son and daughter and mother for a concert and we all went to the zoo, and met Angela and her two kids there as well.
Karla didn’t get to stay too long with us at the zoo, but it was good to be able to hang out with Angela and her kids.
Jordan went with us and it was good for Jennifer to have a friend to hang with. They were both really good with the little ones, and a big help.
No comments:
Post a Comment