Friday, October 21, 2011

Zoo trip with the trips

It was a beautiful day to go to the zoo, so my cousin Kellie and I planned an outing to the Atlanta Zoo with the triplets.  I was there to help, but honestly she does a great job with those boys, and didn't really need me at all-although I am sure its more enjoyable to have an adult along to talk to, and I did push the double stroller while she pushed the lightweight single stroller!! :)  I have to say it brought back many memories of me pushing the double stroller when my twin brothers were little (some not so good, but enough about that!!).

We had a great time together and enjoyed the day thoroughly. Those boys are so cute and well-mannered.  I would occasionally take them out and hold them up to see better, but for the most part, they just strolled along. They are learning the animal sounds with their books at home, so they would tell us what each animal "says". 

Zach, Kyle, and Tyler

We are on our way to the zoo!!!



This last picture just cracked me up! We were in the bird exhibit and they were flying around.  And Kyle kept putting his hands over his head, almost like he knew he better protect that head from you-know-what!! 

No comments: