I went to a concert at Piedmont Church with Mark Schultz, Anita Renfroe, and Shawn Groves. I met my friends Angela and Sommer at the concert and we got FRONT ROW seats. We got in early to have VIP seats and to have a Q&A with the artists.
We got in and had the best seats and were waiting for things to start. We asked this man that was just standing there if he would take our picture and he was happy to oblige.
A few minutes later, the artists came out to start the Q&A and we found out that the guy who took our picture was Shawn Groves (one of the artists!) Oops!! We had no idea and he probably thought it was funny. I know we did….
The concert was AWESOME!! It was my first time to hear Anita
Renfroe in person and she is always funny. I LOVE Mark Schultz and he tells great stories through song. He brought his wife along too. And then I met Shawn Groves who does a lot of work through Compassion International.
No comments:
Post a Comment