Friday, December 28, 2012

Favorite ornaments



I absolutely love our Christmas tree! I know it's not the prettiest one in the world, but its my favorite because it has so many happy memories associated with it, it rotates so we can decorate and see the whole tree, and I love so many of the decorations on it.

Here are just a few of my favorites:
Cruise ship that we went on

Pebblebrooks magnet program where Jennifer goes



Jennifer's birth announcement

Candy cane story-with J for Jesus

Precious moments with Jennifer's birth year

soccer and goal -for our soccer kids





Thomas Kinkade ornament

Jenn's baby picture


We have plenty of decorations for Justin too, but I must have missed getting pictures of them. I will have to do his next year when the tree is back up. Sorry about that....we love you too Justin! :)

This is a HUGE poinsettia that I ordered from Jennifer's school this year. I couldn't believe how big and beautiful it was....and for so long too!

No comments: