Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

If you are new to my blog....welcome! That probably means you got one of our Christmas cards that had the QR code on it that took you to my blog.  Please feel free to wander about and check out any entries you may be interested in. I will be honest.... I don't update it too frequently and have to play catch up in massive spurts at times.  And it is mainly a storybook for us (as I print a book of the entries each year) that helps us to remember the good times...and some of the bad/sad.  But feel free to check back periodically or bookmark it or you can even subscribe so that you are updated when I do update the blog.  This will help you keep up with the Joneses a little easier. :)

Also, on our Christmas cards this year, was a QR code (I'm really into those these days!) that takes you to a video recapping our year this year. If you would like to see that, feel free to use your phone to scan the QR code below or click on the link if you would rather watch it on your computer.





Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox



We truly do wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Remember the reason for the season!!



No comments: