Friday, March 20, 2009

Digital scrapbooking...finally!!

Most of my friends know that I love to scrapbook, but don't have very much time to do it. That's one reason I started blogging..to keep more up to date on the events in our lives. But I was recently introduced to a company called Heritage Makers. They do different things but I got a really good deal (of course!) on a package and it had several different things in it. So far, I have done one project ( which I will share later as it is a surprise) and a few 12x12 scrapbook pages. One thing I like about this is that you can scan and use professional photos, such as those from Sears, Target, wherever. I could never bring myself to CUT any professional pictures. I had a hard enough time with just regular photos. So, here are my first attempts at digi-cropping.




































I am working slowly but surely on a few other projects. I have credits for 2 storybooks, so we'll see if I can get them done.

2 comments:

Betty Miller said...

Love what you have done so far!!!You will absolutely get your projects done! (with my help :o)
Your Personal Storybook Coach ~ Betty

Mary said...

you'll have to tell me more about this one....