I know its not Christmas yet but I just couldn't wait any longer....and I am normally a pretty patient person. The first, a towel warmer, is almost a need to me now. In the beginning, it was such a nice luxury to treat yourself to a nice warm towel when you got out of the shower. But at some point, it became more of a need than a want. Probably happened when it broke and I didn't have it anymore. We tried to fix it, but it just wasn't heating anymore. I had to wash towels much more frequently without it and missed it greatly. I tried to find a replacement but it was April and they were NOWHERE to be found for less than 3 digits. I REALLY missed it but I wasn't going to pay over $100 for one. So, as soon as my Bed,Bath & Beyond store got some in for the winter, I ran over there with my coupon and snagged me one up. I am loving life again!!
And with my coupon, it was like $50. I know I am spoiled, but I am not rotten! :)

And while I was there, I saw something else I just HAD to have. You know some days you go shopping and don't see anything that tickles your fancy. Other times, everything does. Well, this was one of those days. I had fun just walking around the store (and I am not a shopping fan!). I ran across this and bought it for $6. I think I have used it everyday for the past 3 weeks. It feels so good and can reach all those hard to reach places. I love it!!

Then this last one, I was planning on asking for this for Christmas, but couldn't pass up this deal. At Costco(where we are new members), I received a coupon for Adobe photoshop elements. Retail at Costco was $80, I believe. There was a coupon for $30 bringing it down to $50. Then I had 2 ten dollar gift cards for signing up at Costco, which brought it down to $30. AND it is tax-deductible!! So, I went ahead and bought it. And I have waited until today to install it on my computer. I can't wait to play around with it. I am looking forward to getting it on there and HOPE that it will be one of my favorite things.
No comments:
Post a Comment