This is the second drama show that Jennifer has been involved with at school. This time she is an understudy for 10 female roles. Wow!! What an incredibly hard job! She has had to be at all the rehearsals (where most of the actors only had to be at some) and has spent a LOT of time at school lately with rehearsals going late at night.
The hard part is that she may or may not be performing in the show at all. But she is there, ready to step in if she is needed. I can't even imagine memorizing lines and blocking for more than one role, nevertheless 10! Mr. Adams said she really impressed him in her auditions so he knew he could trust her to do a good job.
But I heard it's a cute show if you want to go see it. I am looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment