Monday, March 22, 2010

19 years.....


Dale & I celebrated our 19th anniversary last week on March 16. We had a busy day that day so we weren't able to do anything special that day. But Mom kept the kids Saturday night, so we went out to eat at a new place for us which was at the airport so we could watch the planes come and go. We actually ran into someone from church at the airport who has a helicopter. Dinner was good, and then we went to Costco to get some gas. I know that is not very romantic, but that is one of the things that Dale always does for me when he can. He doesn't mind and I am always appreciative whenever he does it. As we were getting the gas, we saw Mike fly off in his helicopter to take a couple out on a tour. The sun was setting and it was absolutely beautiful so we parked in the nearly empty Costco parking lot and watched the sun go down. It was so nice!!

We headed home and both of us were so tired that we needed to get in bed early, but at least we got some much needed time together and rest.

Here are some pics of us 19 years ago. My how time flies!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Pretty Pink World said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loved the wedding pictures. :)

Duvall Family said...

wow 19 years. An amazing testiment to love. Love the wedding photos, it is fun to look back.