















Jennifer left Friday evening for Gatlinburg with a group of 7th and 8th graders from our church. This was a small but good group going this year, and she had a blast. This trip went much better than the last one last year. She didn't lose her camera or get sick this trip-praise God!!
She did take a few pictures but I got most of these off of Facebook, from another person. That made it nice, since most of her pictures did not include her.
As you can see, they did lots of fun things. They played putt-putt, they ice skated, etc. But they also worshiped and talked about choosing friends wisely. They based the weekend on Facebook and who is on your friends list. I thought this was great, since Jennifer has just recently joined Facebook and it is amazing who all wants to be her "friend". I am amazed at some of the adults who want to be "friends" with my 13 year old daughter. We will obviously be monitoring that, but I was thankful that they discussed that topic this weekend.
She had a great time this weekend. We are thankful for our real friends and a great youth leader!!
1 comment:
Looks like they had a great time...love all the goofy golf pictures.
And I love that youth guy, too...he is cute! :)
Happy Wednesday! :)
Post a Comment