Well, they were calling for snow today by issuing a winter weather warning. I have to admit that I really didn't believe it would snow. We were at soccer practice last night and there were some kids in shorts and short sleeve shirts. It really wasn't that cold. I thought it wouldn't really snow.
But, boy was I wrong!!! It started snowing about 8 am this morning and it snowed hard with BIG flakes for about 6 hours, then stopped for a little bit, and then restarted again for a couple of hours. It was absolutely beautiful to look at!!! But, I really am ready for some warmer temperatures!! And you can tell that GA has gotten a lot of snow this year, because school was still in session the whole time it was like a blizzard. AND there was milk and bread at the grocery store this evening as well.
We just stayed home and painted all day-I will submit another post about that- while Jennifer layed around and we waited for Justin to get home from school. They did let out 2 hours early. He came home, slipped his ski pants on and was out playing in the snow in less than 5 minutes.
Jake acted like he remembered the snow and was going crazy to get outside and play in it. He was catching snowflakes in his snout. It was really cute!! He stayed outside playing in the snow quite a bit today.
He started throwing snowballs before he even got in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment