Sunday, March 21, 2010

Living with ladders

And paint!!! And this doesn't even include the 5 gallon paint bucket that contains the majority of the paint!!
A few weeks ago, we started the HUGE job of painting the inside of the main level of our house. We are painting the ceilings, the walls, and all the trim. We started in the kitchen, then the breakfast area, and then into the family room and into the formal living room. Then into the 2 story foyer and then up the stairs....into the hallway upstairs. Now we are working on the bathroom on the main level and the kids bathroom upstairs. You see, we have an open floor plan so it really just keeps flowing into another area....and the project seems to never end.


But in the meantime, I feel like I am living with ladders. Big ones, small ones, and huge ones.




We are also cleaning everything before we put things back and cleaning things out-drawers, cabinets, everything. We are so ahead of the game for our Spring Cleaning!! :) I have even cleaned the switch plates before putting them back on! Dale and Mom have done most of the painting and I have done mostly the cleaning stuff.

So, I haven't had much time to post lately. We are getting a lot done and it is going to look so clean and pretty when we are done...I can't wait!!!!

Mom isn't in any of these pictures, but she has been a huge help to us as she is a great interior designer and painter. Thanks Mom!!

No comments: