Well, I just have to let the world know that I have THE BEST MOM in the whole world. Now, I know some people may argue that theirs is the best Mom but for anyone that knows my Mom, most people agree. I was blessed to be able to spend the day with her and my brothers yesterday and we had a great Mother's Day.
We all met at her house and had an easy but tasty lunch and just hung out. My brother Brandon was "in town" this week and we had not seen him since last October. It is really weird to have someone live away from us. Can you believe that in my big extended family of:
Me
2 identical twin brothers (who I grew up with)
a sister that passed away when she was 4 and I was almost one
a half-sister
2 step-sisters
2 step-brothers
2 stepbrothers-in-law
1 stepsister-in-law
3 brothers-in-law, and
3 sisters-in-law
that noone has ever lived out of the Cobb/Cherokee county area? Isn't that amazing? First, it is amazing that I have 17 brothers and sisters when you count living and dead, halfs and steps, and inlaws. When I really only grew up with me and my brothers. But the other amazing part is that we have all stayed local until just recently(with the exception of college). But Brandon was in town this weekend and it made for a great weekend.div align="center">
We all met at her house and had an easy but tasty lunch and just hung out. My brother Brandon was "in town" this week and we had not seen him since last October. It is really weird to have someone live away from us. Can you believe that in my big extended family of:
Me
2 identical twin brothers (who I grew up with)
a sister that passed away when she was 4 and I was almost one
a half-sister
2 step-sisters
2 step-brothers
2 stepbrothers-in-law
1 stepsister-in-law
3 brothers-in-law, and
3 sisters-in-law
that noone has ever lived out of the Cobb/Cherokee county area? Isn't that amazing? First, it is amazing that I have 17 brothers and sisters when you count living and dead, halfs and steps, and inlaws. When I really only grew up with me and my brothers. But the other amazing part is that we have all stayed local until just recently(with the exception of college). But Brandon was in town this weekend and it made for a great weekend.div align="center">
Mom wanted a hummingbird feeder and ended up getting 2 of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment