Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My...how times have changed



I was going through Justin's backpack and came across this...

When I asked him what it was, he nonchalantly told me that his friend "Paul" had invited him to a party. I was still confused and he told me he was having some friends come over to his igloo in Club Penguin and he wanted him to come.

Huh???

Club Penguin is an online game where kids can interact with other kids. As it turns out, he wanted to invite some kids over to his "igloo" to hang out. One of these is his login I guess or his screen name or something. And I covered some of it up so you party-crashers don't crash his party! :)

Now, this "Paul" is a sweet kid-really. But this cracked me up. Remember the good ole' days when you invited friends over to your house rather than to your igloo?

Another sign of the changing times....

1 comment:

Pretty Pink World said...

This is just hilarious! But, I love it! I am trying to figure out the covered parts... ;)