The last day of school finally arrived and with it, 2 happy kids. We had planned on going camping as SOON as school was out. As a matter of fact, Dale picked Jennifer up an hour and a half early so we could leave and get there before dark. They drove up just as Justin was walking home form the bus stop and he raced them.
One of the reasons for my absence besides doing fun summer stuff is that I became a consultant for Heritage Makers. If you are not familiar with them, I would love to tell you about them. I also wanted to surprise my Dad with a storybook for Father's Day. He loved it!! I am sure he will "read" the book many times. I will try to put a copy on the blog at some point. And my "real" job of real estate has been very busy also. Thank you Lord!! I have already had more closings at this point than I had ALL of last year. So, between working 3 jobs and taking care of my family, I haven't had much time to blog. I will attempt to continue to catch up tomorrow.
1 comment:
It's good to hear from you...I was wondering if you were still blogging :)
Glad real estate is picking up for you...and although I cannot come to your party (I work Monday's), I would LOVE to learn more about Heritage Makers!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment