Saturday, July 25, 2009

Justin's love letter

For some reason, Justin has been having trouble falling asleep lately and it has been taking him a while to go to sleep. I am sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that we are on our summer schedule of late nights and sleeping in!! Regardless, the other night he came down and had had a bad dream about something bad happening. I hugged him and asked him if he wanted me to come lay with him. He jumped all over that offer. So, I went and laid down in bed with him and waited for him to go to sleep. We lay there for almost an hour and he never went to sleep, so I finally just got up and eased out of his room, hoping that he was really close to sleep. Well, when I went to bed that night, my head crunched on a piece of paper on my pillow. I got up to see what it was and found this:
My sweet boy had left me a thank you/love note on my pillow. How sweet is that!! The next day, he wanted to schedule my massage. So, I got a 10 minute massage by the best little 9 year old masseuse that I know of. He didn't even stop at 10 minutes, he gave me an extra 5 minutes. How blessed am I, huh??

No comments: