Saturday, July 25, 2009

Father's Day book

I shared a while back about how excited I was to make and publish a book for my Dad for Father's Day. Well, here is the link if you would like to see the book.

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserBWC.cfm?projectID=9b28c7c5-81d6-4438-ae08-83c2c0670cb7&productID=5

He loved it and everyone else loved it too. So, my newest project is a poster for Justin's room. You could do anything, of course, but his room is sports themed, so I made a poster with pictures of him in all the different sports he has played in his 9 years. Here is a link to that if you would like to see it. I received it today and just loved it, but am waiting for his birthday to give it to him, so don't tell him, okay??

http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectID=874661&productId=27

I hope that link works because I was having trouble with it tonight, for some reason. Oh well, the real poster (18x24 inches) is really cool!!

If you are interested in making any of your own projects (storybooks in all sizes, cards, posters, canvas prints, playing cards, etc), let me know and I will be glad to show you how fun and easy it is. Right now, Heritage Makers is having their Christmas in July sale where EVERYTHING is buy 3, get one free. That works out to be the lowest prices of the year. It is a GREAT time to go ahead and buy credits for Christmas gifts or your Christmas cards. They have some awesome templates where you can just replace your pictures and text if you want. With this sale (which ends July 31), you can make a personalized gift of playing cards for $15 each. Who wouldn't love that for a Christmas gift?!? And your Christmas cards end up being $1.87 each if you purchase this month. This is also a great time to buy your credits for your calenders. If you purchase the credits now, they will be $22 each. Everyone loves these for gifts!! I have gone ahead and purchased calender credits, playing card credits, 5x7 greeting cards, and 5x7 invitations/postcards. Sorry if I sound like a commercial tonight, but I just love this stuff!! If you want to take advantage of these sales, please call me on my cell phone or send an email to storybooksbycindy@gmail.com before the end of the month.

No comments: