I sent our Christmas cards out last week. I was really pleased with how they turned out. I used the pictures from our Fall Family photo shoot and just picked the template and put them in, changed the words, and voila!! It was so easy and quick that I actually made about 5 different cards and then picked the one I liked the best. I have received numerous calls, emails, and FB messages from people complimenting them. They were so easy to make!! Just in case I didn't send you one, here it is:
I have even ordered a few more for people that I forgot about. And I made this one for my real estate customers.
If you are interested in learning how EASY and FUN it is to make your own cards, let me know. I would love to show you!!
Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment