Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The bells are ringing-yeah!!
If you hear bells in our house, they are probably not Santa-YET!! They are most likely Jake telling us he wants to go out. The last two days, we have had major breakthroughs with the potty training and I couldn't be happier about that. When he needs to go out, he rings the bell on the door and we QUICKLY take him out. He is doing very well and I expect that we may be over the worst part. Once he is housebroken, he will be free to explore more areas of the house instead of just the kitchen and breakfast area. He is growing VERY quickly as he raided the cats food again last night. Between our love and the cat's food, I hope he doesn't grow like Clifford.
Labels:
dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment