Monday, December 29, 2008

Seeing Santa

We usually go to Chick-fil-a Dwarf house to see Santa. We had dinner and then visited Santa even though he walked around and talked to us while we were eating.


Jennifer told Santa that she wanted clothes and Justin wanted an electronic guitar and a Nintendo DS.
For your enjoyment, here are some pictures from the past of us visiting Santa at Chick-fil-a. There are a couple of years missing but we have been going there since Justin was 3 months old. The tradition started when Jennifer spotted "SANTA" and Mrs. Clause eating dinner in the dining room in the Fall. They were not dressed up at all but she knew that was Santa and kept pointing at him(as a 2 year old). I was trying to teach her not to point and be rude and then Santa came up and told us she was right that he was Santa and that he would be back at Chick-fil-a in December.










As you can see the first 3 years are already scrapbooked, so I scanned a portion of the page. This will show you how "behind" I am in scrapbooking. Here are some more recent ones.
Christmas 2005

I LOVE this picture of Jennifer contemplating what to tell Santa she wants.
Christmas 2006


Jennifer goes over her list with Santa-again I love this expression.
Christmas 2007
Hope you enjoyed the trip down Memory Lane. Santa Don actually asked me to put this together for him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

VERY SWEET! I love looking at old pictures! Walks down memory lane are the best!!