The girls had to each get a sample from the food court. Yummy!
Don't they look cute here?
Then they had to try on a red high heeled shoe. How funny looking!
What cool looking girls!
Unfortunately, Jennifer wasn't in Maddie's group so I don't have a picture of the two of them together. Happy Birthday Maddie!
Below, they all had to try on an outfit from a certain store.
Then on the way home from Maddie's house, the kids and I went to downtown Kennesaw because I noticed that there were a bunch of Christmas trees. No one was there, so obviously the event was over, but there were about 30 trees decorated in many different themes. The wind had taken quite a toll on some of them and I am sure they were even prettier at night, but it was so much fun to walk around and look at them, even in the cold! We each picked our favorite tree and took our picture with it.
This was Justin's favorite tree. It was done by the Boy Scouts.
This was Jennifer's favorite tree done by a doctor's office.
This was my favorite. It was a snowman tree. If you look carefully you can see the boots at the bottom. And the hat had been blown off but was still hanging on. I tried to fix it to no avail.
This wasn't anyone's favorite, but I thought it was very unusual. It was done by a pest control company and had a HUGE spider as the topper on the tree. And the spider had mittens on each leg. It was also covered in spider webs to give the look of tinsel. It was a very interesting tree. There were many other good ones too, but wanted to share our favorites.
Unfortunately, Jennifer wasn't in Maddie's group so I don't have a picture of the two of them together. Happy Birthday Maddie!
Below, they all had to try on an outfit from a certain store.
Then on the way home from Maddie's house, the kids and I went to downtown Kennesaw because I noticed that there were a bunch of Christmas trees. No one was there, so obviously the event was over, but there were about 30 trees decorated in many different themes. The wind had taken quite a toll on some of them and I am sure they were even prettier at night, but it was so much fun to walk around and look at them, even in the cold! We each picked our favorite tree and took our picture with it.
This was Justin's favorite tree. It was done by the Boy Scouts.
This was Jennifer's favorite tree done by a doctor's office.
This was my favorite. It was a snowman tree. If you look carefully you can see the boots at the bottom. And the hat had been blown off but was still hanging on. I tried to fix it to no avail.
This wasn't anyone's favorite, but I thought it was very unusual. It was done by a pest control company and had a HUGE spider as the topper on the tree. And the spider had mittens on each leg. It was also covered in spider webs to give the look of tinsel. It was a very interesting tree. There were many other good ones too, but wanted to share our favorites.



No comments:
Post a Comment