Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Day 2008

Well, I have worked for several hours now trying to figure out my new camera and how to download the pictures. Forgive me for taking so long. My new camera is very nice and has a ton of nice features that I have NO IDEA how to use. Maybe one day in my spare time I can take a class. Yeah, right. Anyway, I am finally getting around to Christmas Day. We were very blessed to be able to spend some time alone as a family and then with extended family. It was actually a pretty relaxing day for us, which is kind of unusual as we used to have several places to go on Christmas Day.
One of the fun things the kids enjoyed over at my Dad's house was to play with their new DS's. Kim got one for Christmas and they thought it was oh so cool to chat on it with each other. This is a picture of them (sitting side by side no less!) "chatting" on their Nintendo DS. How funny!!
We really had a very nice Christmas!! Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments: