
I am meeting some friends to walk a couple of times each week and today we were at the mall and noticed people lining up with a police officer and Macy's officials. We didn't know what it was but decided to see what was going on. As it turns out(we had no idea!) if you bought cosmetics or fragrance products at certain stores during the NINE year period (1994-2003), you could get your choice of certain products free. You were only allowed 1 per customer but they had some great products they were giving away. You didn't need your receipt(good thing about that!) and just had to sign your name saying that you had purchased something during that period. It was easy and fast! I am enclosing the details if any of you are interested. I'm sure that I am not the only one that didn't know about it.
2 comments:
Ok, so what did you get??!
Well, if you must know I got the Ralph Lauren shower gel, but I haven't opened it yet to know whether I like it. Tina is trying the Coty shower gel. We should really be smelling pretty!
Post a Comment