Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Proud Mama
I need to take this moment to brag on my awesome kids for a bit. This is conference week and so I went and talked to their teachers. We received report cards and Jennifer made all A's and Justin made all E's. I am so proud of both of them!! Both teachers really praised both kids! I am especially proud of Jennifer as I know that it is a BIG jump from elementary to middle school where you have a lot more independence and freedom and 7 different teachers. She has worked really hard as she set her goal for all A's. We are blessed to have wonderful children and wonderful students. Way to go kiddos!!
Labels:
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Their mimi is ALSO proud of them, and has enjoyed watching them develop into wonderful kids.
Mimi
Post a Comment