Both kids are reading a set of books called the Warriors which they are really enjoying. Jennifer has read all of them and requested the latest new release but didn't get it, so she bought it with her Christmas money. Justin is on the first book, but just finished it last week. That is a big deal for him because he says "It's a 6th grade book." I am so proud of him for finishing the book. He often tries to read Jennifer's books but has never finished one before now. He is on the second one now.





This last picture is a picture of my Christmas Cactus which actually bloomed for the first time...on Christmas. It blooms every year (and has grown, believe it or not!!) but usually not at Christmas. So I was very pleased. I have no green thumb at all but the plant did what it was supposed to!
I love this week every year!!
This last picture is a picture of my Christmas Cactus which actually bloomed for the first time...on Christmas. It blooms every year (and has grown, believe it or not!!) but usually not at Christmas. So I was very pleased. I have no green thumb at all but the plant did what it was supposed to!
No comments:
Post a Comment