Yum!! Yum!!!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Groupon deal
A friend of mine recently introduced me to Groupon. They send emails out daily with a deal of the day where you can get a great deal (usually half price) on different items and services around town. I have been watching them for a while and finally found one I was interested in. So, I ordered my groupon (instead of coupon!) from an organic fruit and vegetable company that delivers locally grown produce to your house. You could choose between all fruits, all vegetables, or half and half. I chose all fruits and we got our box of fruit delivered to the house a few days ago. Here is our bounty of locally grown (when possible) and organic fruits:
It included apples, pears, oranges, clementines, grapefruit, bananas, and mangoes.
Yum!! Yum!!!
Yum!! Yum!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment