We have not had any vacations planned for this year, but that will change today and I am SOO excited about that!!
We have found an absolutely WONDERFULLLLLL deal on a cruise on a spectacular new ship that is the sister ship of the Freedom of the Seas that we love so much!!! We will be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas and taking the kids this time. They will love the ship!! They were so excited when we told them!! Can you tell I am excited too!!??!! :) AND we are getting 2 rooms this time so the boys will have a room and the girls will have a room. One will be a balcony and the other is right across the hall- a Promenade stateroom which means you have a big window to view the Promenade and all the exciting things that happen there(like parades). And ANOTHER exciting thing is that Mom & Bill are going with us. I have not ever been on a week's cruise with my Mom so this will be a load of fun too!!
And, I also found a really good deal on a condo in Destin, Fl for this summer for the week we wanted to go!! So, we will be reserving this today as well. Oh, I hope our credit card doesn't go into shock this morning. Maybe I should use two different ones so the credit card company doesn't think it has been stolen. LOL We will be seeing our CPA for our annual tax trip in a couple of weeks, so please pray that he has good news for us and not bad news that may make us change our vacation plans. :)
After all the rain we have had, I am looking forward to some FUN IN THE SUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment