Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Wonderland-Part 2

After breakfast, we went out to walk down to the main road to see what kind of traveling conditions there were. I was supposed to be at a Heritage Makers convention but wasn't able to go on Friday night, so we were trying to see what the roads were like. By the time we got back, all the neighbors were coming out. Dale was talking to a neighbor while Jake buried himself in the snow.
Then Jennifer and the neighbors started zip-lining.
Justin made a flyer and wanted to give it to the neighbors to see if they wanted to "hire" him to shovel their driveways. Here, he is shoveling our driveway for me. And yes, I did pay him. :)
2 cuties in the snow
Jennifer's birthday is on Monday, so we wrote this in the snow:

Jennifer went out bright and early and took a bunch of photos. She did a great job. Here are a few of the ones that she took:










We ended up getting about 3 inches of snow. It was absolutely beautiful!! And I did make it to my convention. I left about 11 am and made it without any problems.

No comments: