Monday, July 19, 2010

Agent of the Month

I don’t brag on myself very often…so give me one minute to toot my own horn….and then I will be done. 




In April, I had the best month I have ever had in real estate. I had several closings that all ended up being that month.



So, when I went in for the May team meeting at my office, I was SHOCKED to be given the agent of the month award!! I usually don’t even make the list, so for me to be #1 totally blew me away. And I beat the owner (who does really well!!) by $5. He said he had never seen it be that close and made a BIG deal out of it. Of course, you get recognized and a certificate, but the biggest perk is the parking space that you get up front for that month. To make him feel better, I told him he could use my space the last week of May while I was on the cruise. Aren’t I sweet??

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! Great Job!!!

louritter said...

Many Congrats Cindy and Many repeats, even if I am late reading about it!! Auntie